If you are ready to make a Real Estate purchase for any reason, we would love to help! We provide services to all types of buyer’s, including first time home buyers, down-sizers, investors, and more. Below is what you can expect throughout the buying process:
- Once you make the decision to purchase a home, the first domino is speaking to a lender. We highly recommend Mike B. at First Heritage Mortgage, but you can also shop around and we will offer advice on other lenders as well. You will fill out a basic loan application, and get pre-qualified, meaning you know what your purchase power is. It is important to look at the monthly payment amount, rather than just the purchase price, so you know where you will be comfortable when making a payment every month.
- Once you know your purchase power, a Brick & Mortar agent will set up an online search for you with all of your criteria for your perfect home. You will receive email notifications whenever a house comes on the market that fits your needs. After you start to narrow in on homes you want to look at in person, we will arrange showings and give you tours of properties.
- After we have found the perfect home, we will guide you through the offer process, including going over the Contract to Purchase in detail, offering insight on negotiating, and ultimately get you “under contract”.
- Most contracts involve several contingencies, the two most common being a home inspection and financing contingency. We will recommend Cville Home Inspection as Ryan and Stephen are the best in the area. We will help negotiate inspection repair requests on qq1your behalf, and make sure the financing process is progressing per the contract timeline. At this point we also recommend securing a settlement agent. We recommend Thad Lyman.
- Finally, once all contingencies have been satisfied, we will set up and accompany you to the settlement table, where you sign closing documents and become a home owner!